I think it’s safe to say that we’re all on a journey to live more bliss, love filled, drama free and happy lives. And of course, we’ve all tried to achieve that life by implementing different tactics. Some of us go on diets. Others start new businesses. A few decide to cut cable. Many set out to travel the world. And others just try go a day without using their credit card.
While all those measures are great, I realized that it need not be that difficult. For me, achieving that fulfilling life I imagined all came down to being better than I was yesterday. And so far, I’ve accomplished that. I’m happy to say since I decided to take whatever I did yesterday a step further today that I’ve come out shining. However, I recently came across nine things to remember that will certainly change your life – perhaps even more than my dedication to be better than I was yesterday.
While I only came across this list two days ago, I have no doubt that remembering these mantras in my day to day life will certainly provide a powerful outcome. I can’t take credit for some of these as I found it on a forum I frequent. Nonetheless, it is certainly worth sharing.
I hope many of you will be able to take the lessons within this list, run with them and obtain the life you seek.
- Never Complain about what you permit.
2. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
3. The problem that infuriates you the most is the problem that God has assigned you to solve.
4. Your rewards in life are determined by the problems you solve for someone else.
5. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.
6. What you respect, you will attract.
7. What you fail to master will eventually conquer you.
8. Champions are willing to do what they hate to create something they love.
9. You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue.
Which item on the list speaks to you the most? Do you plan to implement any of these mantras into your daily life?